1) The warranty period applicable in new products is two years from the date of delivery of the product, and a year on products used. IDC will assume that period of coverage regardless of the coverage of the manufacturer.
It will be understood that the product is new when in the delivery state the word “New”.Otherwise, it will be understood that the product is used.
2) IDC shall bear all the costs of the carriage of the warranty in the event that such a guarantee is appropriate.
In the case of a product with a warranty period different, it will be noted on the delivery note corresponding.
3) The manipulation or breaking of the seal of guarantee on the part of the user, voids the validity of the same.
4) The marketing Department of IDC to provide the customer with a n° of warranty (RMA), which is attached to the product warranty for the correct processing of the same.
5) The warranty covers any defects in or malfunction of the product delivered to the customer taking charge of the IDC of the labor and material necessary, or the substitution of the material for another of similar characteristics, although not necessarily of the same brand, this warranty will apply provided that the Customer has used the product in normal conditions of use according to manufacturer's specifications.
The defects caused by computer viruses and/or incorrect client software configuration will not be covered by this warranty.
Once confirmed the defect of operation for our SAT (technical assistance service) this will return the merchandise changed or repaired to the customer with freight charge of IDC. If it finds that there is no defect in the material or that the warranty is not applicable will be returned carriage forward following the instructions of the client, facturándose the corresponding labour.
6) In no case shall a claim justify a delay or a suspension of the payment of the price of the product.
7) IDC is not obliged to compensate the user or third party for the consequences of use of the product whether they are direct or indirect damage, as well as for accidents suffered by persons, damage to third party property, the product, loss of profit or loss of profits, damages arising from a deterioration, or loss of data recorded by the user.
8) this warranty does not affect the rights of the consumer, which in any case will be respected according to the provisions of the LAW 23/2003 ON GUARANTEES IN THE SALE OF CONSUMER GOODS.
For further information on this guarantee we put at the disposal of the customer to the following link on the Internet:Law 23/2003, of 10 July, of Guarantees in the Sale of Consumer Goods
9) The territorial scope of warranty coverage is national, with this warranty coverage in the same manner in which it conducted the sale.
10) For any claim that you want to make the client, you have the following ways: by Telephone in the nº918844707; By fax, to the nº918843191 or by email, to the address: email@example.com. Always directed to the attention of the commercial Department.
11) The action to enforce compliance of the provisions of the guarantee, the guarantee shall lapse six months of the end of the warranty period.
The consumables for the products purchased from IDC (paper, cartridges, magnetic media, or any other specified as such by the manufacturer.), have the same terms of warranty as to defects or problems of origin of the product, except for the wear and tear of use that is not included in the warranty.
Important: If you notice any impact due to transport (breaks, shocks, etc,) inform, within 24 hours after the receipt of the material by calling the Tf: 91 8844707 indicating the damage occurred and the number of this bill of lading, Past this deadline will not be re-coated any incidence of transport.
According to the current legislation, you can proceed to returning the goods, for whatever reason, within 14 calendar days from the receipt of the goods by the customer. To do this it must meet the conditions explained in this page of conditions.