1) The photos of the products are for guidance only and there may be differences with the final product. Please check the description and ask us if you have any questions.
2) With the receipt of the delivery note, the client accepts the general conditions of sale and delivery of IDC, except for different particular conditions agreed with the client in writing.
3) It will be presumed that any person acting on behalf of the client, whether manager, employee. etc is representative of the same and has powers to act as such and bind him. Unless otherwise notified.
4) The sales that are made will be considered commercial, being subject to the provisions of the Commercial Code.
5) All orders should be directed to the IDC Commercial Department.
1) The offers and price lists provided by IDC to the customer are only indicative, reserving IDC the right to change these prices without notice.
2) In the product's price does not include transport costs, nor taxes or other additional fees that will be charged to the customer in any case.
Deliveries of material
1) In the event of causes of force majeure beyond IDC. The customer shall not be entitled to cancel an order or other compensation for the delay of the delivery of the goods.
2) The goods are sent for account and risk of the client by means of the carrier that this determine is not liable to IDC for any damage or loss that may be caused by the transportation agencies of the client. It is strongly recommended to be insured for the shipments of the Customer and the transport agency chosen by the same. However, IDC will make available to the customer by shipping company, impacting costs, and insurance of the transport to the customer. In this case, the liability of IDC and its Management and claims in case of incidents.
3) On receipt of the goods by the customer will be essential, for the purposes of potential claims, be stated in the delivery note of the carrier to any issue that may exist in the state of the goods or the packaging of the same at the time of its receipt. This incident though is to anticipate it by telephone, you must communicate via email, or other written means within a maximum period of 24 hours to the Commercial Department of the IDC. In the opposite case, it will be understood that the product has been accepted under.
Warranties and claims
1) The warranty period applicable in new products is three years from the date of delivery of the product, two on refusbished and a year on products used. IDC will assume that period of coverage regardless of the coverage of the manufacturer.
It will be understood that the product is new when in the delivery state the word “New”.Otherwise, it will be understood that the product is used or refurbished.
2) IDC shall bear all the costs of the carriage of the warranty in the event that such a guarantee is appropriate.
In the case of a product with a warranty period different, it will be noted on the delivery note corresponding.
3) The manipulation or breaking of the seal of guarantee on the part of the user, voids the validity of the same.
4) The marketing Department of IDC to provide the customer with a n° of warranty (RMA), which is attached to the product warranty for the correct processing of the same.
5) The warranty covers any defects in or malfunction of the product delivered to the customer taking charge of the IDC of the labor and material necessary, or the substitution of the material for another of similar characteristics, although not necessarily of the same brand, this warranty will apply provided that the Customer has used the product in normal conditions of use according to manufacturer's specifications.
The defects caused by computer viruses and/or incorrect client software configuration will not be covered by this warranty.
Once confirmed the defect of operation for our SAT (technical assistance service) this will return the merchandise changed or repaired to the customer with freight charge of IDC. If it finds that there is no defect in the material or that the warranty is not applicable will be returned carriage forward following the instructions of the client, facturándose the corresponding labour.
6) In no case shall a claim justify a delay or a suspension of the payment of the price of the product.
7) IDC is not obliged to compensate the user or third party for the consequences of use of the product whether they are direct or indirect damage, as well as for accidents suffered by persons, damage to third party property, the product, loss of profit or loss of profits, damages arising from a deterioration, or loss of data recorded by the user.
8) this warranty does not affect the rights of the consumer, which in any case will be respected according to the provisions of the LAW 23/2003 ON GUARANTEES IN THE SALE OF CONSUMER GOODS.
For further information on this guarantee we put at the disposal of the customer to the following link on the Internet:Law 23/2003, of 10 July, of Guarantees in the Sale of Consumer Goods and Artículo 120.
9) The territorial scope of warranty coverage is national, with this warranty coverage in the same manner in which it conducted the sale.
10) For any claim that you want to make the client, you have the following ways: by Telephone in the nº918844707; By fax, to the nº918843191 or by email, to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Always directed to the attention of the commercial Department.
11) The action to enforce compliance of the provisions of the guarantee, the guarantee shall lapse six months of the end of the warranty period.
The consumables for the products purchased from IDC (paper, cartridges, magnetic media, or any other specified as such by the manufacturer.), have the same terms of warranty as to defects or problems of origin of the product, except for the wear and tear of use that is not included in the warranty.
Important: If you notice any impact due to transport (breaks, shocks, etc,) inform, within 24 hours after the receipt of the material by calling the Tf: 91 8844707 indicating the damage occurred and the number of this bill of lading, Past this deadline will not be re-coated any incidence of transport.
According to the current legislation, you can proceed to returning the goods, for whatever reason, within 14 calendar days from the receipt of the goods by the customer. To do this it must meet the conditions explained in this page of conditions.
Conditions of returns for private clients
Not accept returns of the following products, as established in the Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, in the following cases.
1) The provision of services, once the service has been completely executed, when the performance has begun, with prior consent of the consumer and user and with the recognition on your part that is aware that, once the contract has been fully executed by the employer, he will lose his right of withdrawal.
2) The supply of goods or the provision of services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market which the entrepreneur cannot control and which may occur during the withdrawal period.
3) The supply of goods made to the specifications of the consumer and user or clearly personalized. (as computers are configured to the letter, or additions to the equipment of the occasion).
4) The supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
5) The supply of goods sealed, which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene and which were unsealed after delivery.
6) The supply of goods which after their delivery and taking into account their nature are mixed up so inextricably linked with other goods.
7) The supply of audio or video recordings or sealed, or computer software sealed have been unsealed by the consumer and user after delivery.
8) The supply of digital content not provided on a tangible medium where the performance has begun with the prior express consent of the consumer and user with the knowledge on his part that consequently loses his right of withdrawal.
9) All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging with all accessories containing, in perfect state and protected, avoiding stickers, seals or adhesive tapes directly on the surface or packaging of the article. Otherwise IDC reserves the right to refuse the return.
10) Once you have completed and submitted the return form, you will receive instructions to let us reach our facilities in your e-mail. You must send the goods without any delay, within a maximum period of 14 days from the day you communicate to us their desire to exercise the right.
The transport costs incurred by the return delivery is your responsibility. You are free to choose and find the agency that best suits their needs.
Once received the merchandise and verified that it is in perfect condition, we will process the refund of the amount. We will refund the payment received from you, excluding the costs of initial shipment or services rendered.
We will make compost in a maximum period of 14 natural days from exercising their right of withdrawal. Until we have received the goods we may withhold the refund. The financial reimbursement will be made by the same means by which you paid for the goods.
To proceed with the return of merchandise in its (customer(my account) and then choose the order with the product that you wish to return,complete the details requested on the RMA Document(or withdrawal form). See document of withdrawal