1) With the receipt of the delivery note, the customer accepts the general conditions of sale and delivery of IDC, unless specific conditions different agreed upon with the customer in writing.
2) it Is presumed that any person who acted on behalf of a customer, whether a manager, employee. etc, is representative of the same and has the powers to act as such and bind it. Unless notice to the contrary.
3) The sales that are made will be assumed to be commercial and subject to the provisions of the Code of Commerce.
4) All orders should be directed to the Commercial Department of the IDC.
1) The offers and price lists provided by IDC to the customer are only indicative, reserving IDC the right to change these prices without notice.
2) In the product's price does not include transport costs, nor taxes or other additional fees that will be charged to the customer in any case.
Deliveries of material
1) In the event of causes of force majeure beyond IDC. The customer shall not be entitled to cancel an order or other compensation for the delay of the delivery of the goods.
2) The goods are sent for account and risk of the client by means of the carrier that this determine is not liable to IDC for any damage or loss that may be caused by the transportation agencies of the client. It is strongly recommended to be insured for the shipments of the Customer and the transport agency chosen by the same. However, IDC will make available to the customer by shipping company, impacting costs, and insurance of the transport to the customer. In this case, the liability of IDC and its Management and claims in case of incidents.
3) On receipt of the goods by the customer will be essential, for the purposes of potential claims, be stated in the delivery note of the carrier to any issue that may exist in the state of the goods or the packaging of the same at the time of its receipt. This incident though is to anticipate it by telephone, you must communicate via fax, email, or other written means within a maximum period of 24 hours to the Commercial Department of the IDC. In the opposite case, it will be understood that the product has been accepted under.